Lord I am up in arms as I don't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweets

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I am up in arms as I don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. The delay in ### caused my fiance to use from his basic travel allowance to pay for accommodation. Now he does not have enough money for the BTA which is international law as a must have. I already borrowed money to help pay for another air line ticket. Please pray that someone out there will come to his rescue and help him with the BTA monies. We can't afford him to miss another flight because of this. (The delay at immigration's border post was not his fault and now it has ended in this big mess.) Please God intervene and remove all barriers that prevent my fiance from getting help and us from getting together.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY OWN NEW ADDRESS THAT HAS A WORKING TOILET POWER AC UNIT RUNNING WATER AND MY CATS CAN BE COMFORTABLE GREATLYYY…LIFE IN MY FAMILY CAN VISIT OR STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT GREATLYY. LIFE IN I GET A NEW PHONE THAT WORKS WITH INTERNET THAT I CAN WATCH NETFLIX IN SECRET SINCE THE TEAM...
Replies
10
Views
185
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
245
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom