Lord I am so thankful to you as I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilene

Prayer Warrior
Lord I am so thankful to you as I look back over my life. Lord I have not always lived my right life, but I thank you for changing me and bringing me back to you. I thank you for bringing me out of the darkness and into light. Thank you for every trial I've endured and every joy I've experienced. Thank you for the love and support of my family. Thank you Lord for my salvation. I love you so much! Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was faced with homelessness a few days ago, and by the grace of Jesus, my prayers were answered. I also found a new job that I start on Monday. I thank you all for praying for me. I am still in need of more help, however. My living situation is very tenuous, and I need a permanent, more...
Replies
8
Views
327
Praise God! I am so thankful that I can bring my prayer requests to our Heavenly Father! Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers and for Answering our prayers in the best way possible. We simply need to Trust You. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me today. God Knows my needs...
Replies
7
Views
563
thanks for praying with me in Jesus name amen here is Tues update on my ### ( Please continue to pray for my ###. He is still in the ICU in ###. We are praying that today is the day he gets out of ICU and into a regular room.. please pray for pain management and that he can come home soon.)
Replies
11
Views
574
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom