Lord, I am so sorry..for doubting you and my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I am so sorry..for doubting you and my faith wavering. I know in my heart I can trust in YOU to supply all my needs..even if it is at the very end of my rope. I have just felt so hopeless & frustrated lately, with seeing no changes for the better in my life, the devil used this for an opportunity to try & break me down & crush my faith. Please forgive me for my weakness. Please strengthen my faith in YOU and help me to continue to endure all that is against me until you give me help.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus am so sorry for my sin please forgive me and bless me please lord Jesus
Replies
8
Views
295
I am so sorry for my porn addiction. Please forgive me. Please. Please give me driving lessons.
Replies
5
Views
370
Lord I am so sorry I feel so guilty letting people scam us out of our hard-earned money. I wanted to help my family with our finances and thought it was a real job, but it wasn't. I am ###, not working and my disabled husband is ###. Lord, please forgive me. Help us recover our finances. Don't...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom