Lord I am praying that you can please rekindle the

bronson38

Beloved of All
Lord, I am praying that you can please rekindle the love between an ex and I. We have remained friends for ### years now since we broke up and our friendship has been rocky since. You say follow your heart. How can you keep following it if the other person's might be elsewhere. Not to sure where exactly his heart is and sometimes it feels like it is on me. I need clarity so I can move on. I am so stuck on what to do. If his heart is with me, let our bond be unbreakable. I am getting mixed signals and he needs to stop playing games. We are both the same age. Lord, please help us. Help him to quit being immature and stop playing games. I do not want to waste anymore time not knowing where I stand. I accept the friendship and all, but I cannot do this. I am looking to settle down. Please, Lord, help him and let him love me like he did before. Let us be back together, my heart is aching. Let him think about me and only me. Let us have a happy life together. Show us love. Lord, please help us. Amen.
 
3fe9acaebaaafe89c380b901ed2a9022.jpg


YMay God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. AmenY

-Please pray the prayer below over my life. Thank You and God Bless You!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! 

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
I’m requesting a prayer for God to immediately remove add whatever or do whatever He has to do to ### to reap what she sows for the lives she destroyed and the wicked she has done.
Replies
10
Views
597
I’m requesting a prayer for God to immediately remove add whatever or do whatever He has to do to ### to reap what she sows for the lives she destroyed and the wicked she has done.
Replies
6
Views
544
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom