LORD, I am praying for all my friends on ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson38

Beloved of All
LORD, I am praying for all my friends on this site and even those who are not, have a safe and happy thanksgiving tomorrow if I don't make time to come on here tomorrow! I give thanks to the Lord for all the food and being able to spend time with ### on thanksgiving with his children. God bless you all and happy thanksgiving! ###
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
praying with you in Jesus Christ precious name. amen.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family...May GOD richly bless you ###
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m feel as if I’m coming to a crossroads. I have grown tremendously this past year in/with God. Recently the question has come up whether or not to room with my current friend who does not go to church or read his bible, etc. I don’t know if he believes, at one point he did attend church. I...
Replies
8
Views
174
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
241
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom