Lord I am not worthy of you, but only say the word

Cruz G

Prayer Partner
Lord I am not worthy of you, but only say the word “for in the name of my Father you are internally miraculous heal and I shall shout with joy for the give of life. Lord reconstruct my rectum, colon/stomach. I ask for my ### as well who struggles with balance. Thank you lord for all your blessings.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
1 Corinthians 2:9 Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am not worthy of all the blessings you give to me. Please let me get my meds figured out this morning. In his Holy name I pray, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
358
First, though I am not even worthy to be made His footstool for His Feet, may I receive the requisite pardon of my mortal flesh for not only my presumptious sins and nature but also for my willful disobedience. Second, may God make my will like the Even haShetiya, to overcome the temptations...
Replies
8
Views
405
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is your precious name. Lord, tear down the strongholds in my life. I cry out to you because I need you, for without you I am nothing. God without man is still God, but man without God is nothing. Help me not just to pray words, but execute the actions to follow. I...
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom