Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I am in so much pain today. My dad "###" is a liver cancer patient and I cannot stand seeing him in so much pain anymore. Every time I see him in pain my whole body shivers. I was also reminded of my ex "###" so much today, and I am starting to lose hope of ever having a family. This pain is...
So exhausted today and couldn’t get much help and hoping the ### call back and can help soon and bless ### and crown comes back good please no more issues with anything and touch Soften All hearts to Help
Lord, I am in so much pain...I am ### weeks pregnant and broke up with my boyfriend due to his emotional and mental abuse... I told him to stop but he didn't...he would always gaslight, twist things...makes things up...make himself look like the good guy and me like the bad guy...just because he...