Lord, I am in need of your guidance today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I am in need of your guidance today. Please lead me to the right path. Help me conquer all my fears and doubts in my heart. Save me from the holes I feel in life. Carry me when I stumble on my feet, Give me a strength to carry on. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
232
Dear Lord, thank You for another day You’ve given us — a new opportunity and a new journey to walk with You. 🙏 I pray for inner peace, joy, and a brave heart as I wait for Your blessings, breakthroughs, and miracles to unfold. Guard me, Lord, so that no weapon formed against me, my name, my...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom