Lord I am in a battle and ...

Temtaniloth

Humble Servant
Lord I am in a battle and feel overwhelmed. Bring Your headge of protection. From the malicious enemy defend me. You are the anchor of my Soul..though the water rises.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
12
Views
213
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom