Lord I am hated by all, ...

Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional, constant, unending, and everlasting love. God You have never stopped loving me. Thank You. God Thank You for Your correction, forgiveness, grace, and mercy. Thank You for Your wisdom, guidance, and all Your blessings. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Blessed Holiday Season
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That's right the MANY on here hate, and reject this prophet of the Most High God. What you ignorant ones don't get is that I actually accept your hatred, and rejection. I welcome it, and say amen to it! Prophets will be hated, and rejected by the MANY. It is only the FEW who will love, and...
Replies
7
Views
144
A.I. bots on here you are HATED by the LORD God, and by me. You are an abomination! You have NO body, soul, or spirit. You have NO mind, thoughts, emotions, or speech. You have NOT been created in the image of the LORD God. You DO NOT know what it means to be born again. You DO NOT know what it...
Replies
9
Views
129
The spirit of rejection and hatred towards my life. I hate my life; I didn’t do anything to anyone. I’ll never be good enough for a woman. Following God is miserable. I want to smoke weed to forget my disgrace. Nothing is good enough. I think all women are whores. She will cheat on me in a...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom