Lord, I am awaiting a final decision on a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dette002
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dette002

Guest
Lord, I am awaiting a final decision on a career position I applied for last year. I should have an answer later today or at least this week. PLEASE, God, I need this job so badly! I am good at helping people, and this job is all about helping people. I will work hard and do well if I get this position. Please, Lord, help me to get this job. Thank you for all the blessings you have given my family. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed, thought, dreamed, or wanted.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ ### Life Coach & ### Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am awaiting for the interview call, after so many applications and 4 months of no job, I got a call from a recruiter last week. Please be with me and help to get a call, and go through the interview processes with flying colours. You had kept me waiting to take me to the next level...
Replies
8
Views
346
please pray for me, i am awaiting news from a doctor to perform surgery on both my legs, i would like to ask the lord to intervene to not let that happen i ask for healing i am very scared and to top it all off i have not a cent on my name it feels like im moving backwards in life please ask god...
Replies
10
Views
600
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom