Lord Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical Father, please move ### and ###'s heart and towards ### and ###. Please help them get a place in ### or nearby. Lord, move the mountains in their life. Give ### your desires, Lord, about moving back to ###. Lord, her daughter and everyone else doesn't want to live there. Father, please move her heart to be near me and her daughter right now. Remove the desires that are not of you in her. Lord, please move her heart to put her husband ### in a program that can clean him up from drugs and alcohol. Move her husband's heart to want to get clean and sober and go to Teen Challenge. Bring ### back wanting to be clean and sober and go with ### to Teen Challenge. Move his heart towards me and becoming a clean, faithful husband that He is called to be. No one has an arm like you, Lord, full of power and might. Job 40:9 Release your arrows of the Lord's deliverance in their lives. 2 Kings 13:17 Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful. They receive miracles of deliverance for their life right now. Dan.6:27 Hide us from the enemy, hide my prayers from the enemy and any people who hurt us right now, all this according to your will in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Lord please help. Its very difficult. My old mom has early Alzheimer but she is now mixing 7 am and 7 pm, not to mention other problems....it is worse. Lord please help. Heal her. Do the miracle!! In Jesus name, amen!!
Replies
11
Views
227
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom