Lord Help Plz;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father you know ### has been trying to get ahold of me yet I catch him talking to other women. Father deal with him now accordingly to your will all be does is cause pain and torment in my life. God set me free from the constant harassment and his wicked ways he knows he has been wrong to me God I need you now.;( please take away my love for this man now no more Lord at all according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted earlier about eviction proceedings which will be started against me soon. I’m asking for prayer in Jesus name for financial resources to prevent an eviction (IF that is God’s will). The debt is now five figures and I have been frantically searching for the money to pay. I promised the...
Replies
7
Views
253
Lord please help. Its very difficult. My old mom has early Alzheimer but she is now mixing 7 am and 7 pm, not to mention other problems....it is worse. Lord please help. Heal her. Do the miracle!! In Jesus name, amen!!
Replies
11
Views
200
Please pray that my brother will stop being stubbern and sabotaging my efforts. He is almost never agreeing with my wishes. I dont know, it spunds like the devil himself is torturing me through him. And he is always diminishing me and acting proud and smarter and similar... Please pray for the...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom