Lord, Help My Friend ### And His Daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeylaz

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, he came to me asking for my prayers. Don't know what's wrong and I can't imagine. Need for you oh Lord to insert yourself in ###'s life's and guide them in the right path. Bless them with happiness and lots of love. Bless me with the tools I need, so that when ### comes to me for assistance I may have everything I need to help him. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Lord, I pray you grant ### and his daughter their heart's desires that their joy may be full in the name of Jesus.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help my friend who is in deep personal trouble to find Jesus. I am very worried about ###, have told ### about Jesus, but ### does not believe ### that ### could help ###. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
228
Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying in Jesus name stop God others interfere in my life handing my life decision to you God about job don't know how much time to provide me am trying but without you I don't get anything. Am praying for ### protect her health for ### change him for ###...
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom