Lord Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

savingfaith7

Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you and praise for all my blessings and the prayers I am very grateful. I pray I stay encouraged. I feel panicked and overwhelmed and drained tonight and I lift that up to you and pray you give me the strength to overcome it. Lord you know what's on my heart please help me to solve all of it please let things work out tonight and please give us peace and take away these constant knots in my stomach and feeling of desperation and pray at very least I can be cheerful for my kids. I lift all this up to you lord in Jesus name amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Pray without ceasing God's will be done. In the name of our Lord and Savior. Amen
 
Carol those exact words have been on my mind so I'm very glad you put that. thank you all so much to take the time to pray for me ...May God bless you!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
235
God, make the impossible possible in this life. Bring the right people, resources, opportunities, and doors that no human can shut. Provide everything needed to fulfill the purpose and work set before me. Carry me through every season, even when I feel limited or unsure. Strengthen my hands and...
Replies
12
Views
179
Dear Lord, I really don’t understand everything happening in our family right now. It feels like I am being blamed for everything, as if I never learned how to handle things properly after all these years. Sometimes I wonder why my children think that everything, even our lack of savings, is all...
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom