Lord help me to catch up on my studies and graduate

Saundra

Servant
Lord help me to catch up on my studies and graduate this year amen. Please help me to pass my two exams this Wednesday and the following Monday with scores no lower than C's or higher amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so sad, defeated, and don’t know what to do. I am a teacher that has taught for 8 years with a limited license and 15 total without it. This is the year I am not allowed to teach anymore until I pass an exam that has a 46% passing rate. I have taken and failed this test 3-4 times already...
Replies
9
Views
354
Father, please help me graduate with my mate, and secure me a good-paying job. Bless my mom, father ###, ###, ###, ### shall graduate and not come back for an extra year. Bless me financially so I can clear my debt. I shall be favoured and I shall be above and not beneath. I shall be a lender...
Replies
8
Views
395
Please help me pray for my studies. I enrolled for this course in ### and it's abit too hard. The assignments are challenging and I realise it may not help my career much in the process.... Since I began, I must finish the certificate course as it is already paid for. Lord Jesus, I pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom