Lord help me please, to get out of the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveangel

Beloved of All
Lord help me please, to get out of the rut that I'm in. I continue to pray I find a job, my finances are restored and I can buy a house. Forgive me God, for all my daily sins. All the wrong thoughts I have. All the unhappiness in my heart. I pray for a closer walk with the Lord. I cast out all the shyness that keeps my hiding from the world. Instill a better outlook on life deep within my heart and push me to walk toward the light where God wants me to be. Keep me there and never let go. Holy Spirit, please dwell within my heart and keep me strong for God's work. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
In the name of Jesus we come into a covenant of prayer asking for the glory of God to hear us and guide us with peace, health and understanding. The bible says where two or more are gathered in my name I will be there with them and what you ask in prayer it will be done. We praise his mighty name..amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, help me with this issue, I have a problem with a refund because one purchase of buying tickets was made. The airline said they already gave back the money but I bought the ticket from my dad's visa card from a back from ###, but they said that the money isn't there. The didn't work...
Replies
7
Views
255
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
450
Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom