Lord help me meet my distance ###mate

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
183
Hi Lord. I kept my distance for days. However I am not feeling good at this time. I always have to let go things I want... please Lord. let there be good news... may things be ok and in my favor... let the time comes that I get to buy things I want and need so I can serve you also through my...
Replies
8
Views
416
I am in a long distance marriage, my husband works in a different country. We are blessed with one child. The long distance marriage has been weighing me down lately.. sometimes I have mood swings, sadness and I feel like giving up. Having to raise our child alone is stressing me a lot, I wish...
Replies
4
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom