Lord, help me I'm so confused Today was amazing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, help me I'm so confused Today was amazing but I didn't get the result I wanted I knew I wouldn't its still too soon but after he slept and I slept I guess we both just woke up in a tired mood. Then he got sick so I hope its just the tiredness and sickness of us both not feeling well that is making me sad. I love him so much Lord I only want to hold love and take care of him PLEASE PLEASE BRING US TOGETHER VERY SOON!! I could feel the chemistry through the wall. I cried myself to sleep. The dream I had was Bitter sweet Lord but I believe the message from his heart was "You saved my life" scary but beautiful dream. I feel numb. Just because of work I have nothing left in me to fight this anymore but I'm continuing to Lord please help me. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Bless these hearts Lord Jesus, comfort them with Your Holy Spirit, Amen ~ ###, I believe You are going through a rough bit but God has been with You. Getting sick and getting a lot of rough days at work will give the devil a foothold on You. I'm going through the same feelings. Me and ### were talking about this and I remembered something I saw in a motel bible years ago that showed God was the Engine of a train and faith was the car with the wood or coal right after that and Your feelings were the caboose. When You feel a little beat up You mess the order of that up leading with feelings. I have a hard time with these things too but I remember that illustration and it helps getting me through. Hope that makes sense. God Bless You!
 
Bless these hearts Lord Jesus, comfort them with Your Holy Spirit, Amen ~ ###, I believe You are going through a rough bit but God has been with You. Getting sick and getting a lot of rough days at work will give the devil a foothold on You. I'm going through the same feelings. Me and ### were talking about this and I remembered something I saw in a motel bible years ago that showed God was the Engine of a train and faith was the car with the wood or coal right after that and Your feelings were the caboose. When You feel a little beat up You mess the order of that up leading with feelings. I have a hard time with these things too but I remember that illustration and it helps getting me through. Hope that makes sense. God Bless You!
It does thank you so much I appreciate all your kind words and prayers so loyally since the day we spoke. I pray that we as a prayer family will get through all of the devils tricks very soon. Right now I am working on what needs to be said further to my bosses because I will not back down all I've been through and am going through with this job I'm fighting the devil and I'M WINNING!!! God Bless You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lord of ### is the right person who will stay with ###. Please lord let her be. Otherwise please let her go now itself without hurting us both. In the name of lord almighty I pray, amen.
Replies
9
Views
302
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
My dad is out of ventilator. He is breathing better with oxygen. I am so confused why the Doctors keep telling us he can't come home yet, he still needs to be hospitalized in comfort care. We can see that my Dad is fighting so hard for his life. He can understand and communicate with us. Doctor...
Replies
12
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom