Lord Help Me Because I Am Tired

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear GOD, I pray that YOU will be with me and help me to get this financial troubles out of the way - I pray this in the name of JESUS CHRIST - Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch these needs and bring him money to supply the needs of his family in Jesus name...
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….

Pass this prayer on to all Your Christian Family and Friends….
 
Spiritually touching and agreeing. In Jesus Name.
 
If I get my personal loan, I will assist you with cash - email me ###@focusgroup.co.za and if I get it, we can arrange a way for me to send money to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
233
Jesus I ask you to move me and grant me peace and privacy I am tired Show me mercy and compassion Christ Amen . Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
12
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom