Lord Hear My Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beptok

Guest
Thank you God for your will is great. Thank you for showing me your glory this day. I ask that space is made in my life for prosperity. Remove all negative thoughts emotions about money in my soul. Grant me with the gift to grow wealth and share it with a worthy cause and my family. Deliver plentiful fruit into my world like a harvest dear Lord. I am very happy to know you more and have set time to worship you. Thank you Lord God in the mighty name of Jesus I am believe it so and so it is. Amen
 
Last edited:
Father you said that those who delight themselves in the Lord, shall be given the desires of their hearts. Father I pray as they seek you and delight themselves in you. Making you their number one priority above all other things. That you would grant unto them the desires of their heart. According to your perfect and divine will for their life. In Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
It is written in Deutronomy 8:18 you give us power to create wealth. I declare the blessing of God that makes rich upon your life in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
154
Dear Lord, I don’t know how we will do this for ###’s scholarship payment. It is almost ### Australian dollars that we need to pay first, but You know our needs and our situation. I surrender this situation to You. Please lead us, provide what we need, and give me peace instead of fear. Help me...
Replies
14
Views
170
“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom