Lord, healing in my body. My ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mobility, my life, and my future look bleak. My parents are difficult. I live here and there, a lot of profanity, swearing, and I am alone here, isolated, and need help. I need to get a mobility car and I need to get out more, away, and friends never visit. Nothing, it's rural here. I dread...
Replies
8
Views
143
I miss feeling warm and wanted. I love God. Sometimes you have to wait. The world happens the way God plans our lives. I'm just mourning for things I went through because I could have prevented some of them. Now, I'm broken, literally. I'm at fault and dwelling on it. I'm praying to God to heal...
Replies
6
Views
88
No swelling pain inflammation in my body. Especially in/around my knee, in my teeth and dental flesh, in my mouth, throat and stomach. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom