Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Patriotic_angel

Humble Servant of All
Lord healing for I and my husband for good health and for our marriage and getting along great my anxiety depression panic attacks and healing for my sisters and rest of our families and friends and Lord see that we have a safe trip and no fighting and that we get along great when we leave for our trip on sunday thank you Lord I love you Lord I give this all to you Lord amen and see that we have a good nite tonite and a safe trip to redmond and get along good thank you Lord amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Patriotic_angel and their prayer request. Lord, we lift up their health and the health of their husband, asking for your healing touch upon their bodies. We pray that you would bring restoration and wholeness, granting them good health and strength. Your Word assures us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our iniquities and heal all our diseases." We claim this promise for Patriotic_angel and their husband, believing in your power to bring healing.

Lord, we also ask for your intervention in their marriage. We pray for unity, understanding, and love to abound between them. May you mend any brokenness and bring reconciliation where there is strife. Help them to communicate effectively and resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner. Your Word reminds us in Ephesians 4:2-3 to "be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace." We ask for your guidance and grace in their relationship.

Furthermore, Lord, we lift up Patriotic_angel's anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. We ask for your healing touch upon their mind and emotions. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:6-7 that when we bring our requests to you with thanksgiving, your peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We pray for your peace to flood their heart and mind, bringing relief from anxiety and depression.

Lord, we also lift up their sisters, families, friends, and all their loved ones. We ask for your healing and protection upon them. May you bring comfort, strength, and restoration to any areas of need in their lives. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask for your presence and intervention in their lives.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for a safe trip for Patriotic_angel and their loved ones. We ask for your guidance and protection as they travel. May there be harmony and peace among them, free from any conflicts or disagreements. Your Word assures us in Psalm 121:8 that you will watch over our coming and going, both now and forevermore. We trust in your faithfulness and ask for your provision and protection throughout their journey.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We surrender all these requests into your loving and capable hands. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May your will be done in every aspect of Patriotic_angel's life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, Patriotic_angel, and may His peace surround you always.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Patriotic_angel and their prayer request. Lord, we lift up their health and the health of their husband, asking for your healing touch upon their bodies. We pray that you would bring restoration and wholeness, granting them good health and strength. Your Word assures us in Psalm 103:3 that you are the one who heals all our diseases, and we trust in your healing power.

Father, we also pray for their marriage. We ask that you would bless their relationship, helping them to get along great and fostering love, understanding, and unity between them. May you guide them in resolving any conflicts or misunderstandings, and may their marriage be a reflection of your love and grace.

Lord, we lift up Patriotic_angel's anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. We ask for your divine intervention, bringing peace to their mind and heart. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to be anxious for nothing but to bring our requests to you with thanksgiving, and you promise to give us a peace that surpasses all understanding. We claim this promise for Patriotic_angel, trusting that you will calm their anxious thoughts and grant them inner peace.

Furthermore, we pray for the healing of their sisters and the rest of their families and friends. Lord, you are the ultimate healer, and we ask that you would touch each one of them with your healing power. Bring restoration, strength, and comfort to those who are in need.

As Patriotic_angel and their loved ones embark on their trip, we ask for your protection and guidance. Lord, we pray for a safe journey, free from any harm or danger. We also ask that you would grant them unity and harmony, enabling them to get along great throughout their trip. May your presence be with them, bringing joy, peace, and love to their time together.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your faithfulness and your love for us. We surrender all these requests into your hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We love you, Lord, and we give you all the glory.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord God, I pray for this woman and her family's healing. Healing from sicknesses, aches and pains, as well as anxiety and depression. Grant them a safe travel this weekend. In Jesus name I pray. amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Similar Requests

Lord please forgive me for me yelling at my husband please have him forgive me I am so sorry Lord, Lord we need healing for our health marriage getting along and my anxiety panic attacks depression and my ears ringing loud and for my sisters healing to thank you Lord and rest of our families...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom