Lord heal ### of chest pain. Lord open

Linda D'Souza

Disciple of Prayer
Lord heal ### of chest pain. Lord open is block make is heart strong. Lord may your precious blood flow in to his heart n heal him. May you'r precious blood flow from the crown of is head to the very sole of is feet. Lord have mercy on him and his wife. I praise you Jesus thank you Jesus alleluia alleluia amen.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
7
Views
95
Good morning, Dear Prayer Team, My name is ###, and I am from ###. I humbly request your prayers for my good health and complete healing. Please pray that God blesses my husband and me with the precious gift of a healthy baby according to His holy will and perfect timing. I also kindly ask for...
Replies
11
Views
135
I have been having some left side chest pain for a few days. I did make a dr appt but it's not until 2/19. I know it sounds like I should go in sooner, but honestly I have left side chest pain a lot and have been sent home every time so I don't want to overreact and keep going in. It does feel a...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom