Lord have mercy on my grandson he ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my grandson Micah he been sick since Thursday. Pray for healing he is 3yrs old thank you in Jesus name Amen. Grammy worried hate when a child sick
Replies
Views
Please pray for my grandson Nathan Willetts as he was put in hospital with a broken jaw as he was attacked by multiple men . Please pray for his healing and also Please pray for justice. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Replies
Views
Lord help my grandson walk on the right path make him a loving grandson son and brother show him wat his doing is wrong make him hate the drug his taking and remove every witchcraft that is on him take away the anger spirit and let him speak lovingly to his mother and sister lord make him see...
Replies
Views
Praying for my grandson. He is going to court on Tuesday. We need a miracle for all his troubles bad decisions he made be behind him. He has been dealing with this for a couple of years. He is trying so hard to get his life straight. I pray we see Gods mercy Amen n amen. Dahlia
Replies
Views
Continued prayers for my grandson Isaac. He struggles financial and spiritually believing if he follows Jesus, Jesus will provide all his needs. May he continue to make good choices and follow God. Amen n amen. Dahlia
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom