Lord grant that I will receive a buyer’s offer for ###

Amn1948

Disciple of Prayer
Lord grant that I will receive a buyer’s offer for my home this week. Lord I need to receive an offer with nothing lower than $###,000. so I will be able to pay off my debts and buy a small mobile home. Lord I need to close escrow by end of March ###,### otherwise I will not have the money to pay for my mortgage and my house may forclose. Also that I will get accepted to be a resident at ###, a senior mobile home park in ###. I also pray that God will continue to bless me with provisions and lead me to real estate buyers and sellers and to seniors turning ### years old so I can help them with their Medicare benefits. I am praying and claiming answered prayers. Thank you Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that I will receive an job offer within this week or the week after next and guide me in what to say during this Friday virtual interview with ### and ### for the second interview and pray that my love life with ### will materialize to a marriage one day and Jesus will coordinate it and...
Replies
8
Views
229
Lord grant that I will receive a buyer’s offer for my home this week. Lord I need to receive an offer with nothing lower than $###,000. so I will be able to pay off my debts and buy a small mobile home. Lord I need to close escrow by end of March ###,### otherwise I will not have the money to...
Replies
3
Views
19
Please Pray I will receive a Money Miracle I did not get the financial loan I wanted. I do however, want to Thank God for not allowing me to receive it. I couldn't believe how much money they wanted at the financial place for interest over ### dollars on a ### dollar loan so my fiance and I said...
Replies
4
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom