Lord grant me the blessings of a job offer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrulyAlone

Prayer Warrior
Lord grant me the blessings of a job offer at my interview today. Lord your will be done deliver us to a better life Lord better opportunities. In Jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have never put so much work in a job interview. Anxiety is killing me. I am praying for a job offer tomorrow. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
116
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
225
Lord please uplift my son's interview with the job offer that he is waiting for an answer. Favour him and let him stand out and cover his file with your precious blood. In faith, we hold on to your promise and pray that you will hear our prayer and help him get this job he so desperately needs...
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom