Lord grant me an answer for a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
223
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Replies
9
Views
160
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name Jesus Christ father you know what going through with the situation in the home and surrounding father please grant me some peace and quiet without any confusion in am praying desperately for this man ### to leave my home in peace and quiet...
Replies
6
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom