LORD GOD

Kaneffa711$

Humble Servant of All
LORD GOD
I cry out to you for help and you hear me.
LORD GOD
Heal me according to your will.
in JESUS CHRIST Almighty Name
AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength im feeling weak and tired I feel like i can't go on with my job Lord God Almighty bring in people that are going to dependable and experienced people for our department make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop...
Replies
11
Views
104
Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against...
Replies
10
Views
66
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will allow the car keys to start our car with out issues and frustration i plead the blood of Jesus christ over our car and car keys make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom