Lord God you know and see all things. Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord God you know and see all things. Lord I put all my faith in you to protect me always from my enemies and to clear away anything in my life that should not be. There are times I feel people take advantage of my goodness but I am not doing anything I do for them. I follow what would be pleasing to you Lord. Help me to continue to have strength to walk your way not the way of the world. Help me to see where I don't, hear where I need to and walk away when I should. My heart is to make you happy and to try to live right in the best way according to you Lord. I don't want to change who I am because of the world. Keep me humble, giving, kind, loving, patient and forgiving. I want to be pleasing to you in all that I do.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiancé is flying down so we can get married. We have no place to live and no job (yet!) once he gets here. But we both truly feel and believe that The Most-High Is Behind this union, and on that date. We have been praying about this for over a year. We have been praying for his entire family...
Replies
6
Views
305
Proverbs 22:12 : The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and protecting those who walk in integrity. The phrase “the eyes of the...
Replies
10
Views
169
I speak decree declare demand command create 196 prayers WITH GOD ALL THINGS POSSIBLE into existence there are some good things that have made it I would like to keep my 2 cats my bedroom I'm sleeping in I'm safe not bothering nobody I keep to myself I like that NO DRAMA NO CHAOS plz I'm almost...
Replies
4
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom