Lord God, thank you for being so faithful to ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilybell

Prayer Warrior
Lord God, thank you for being so faithful to me.
Bless our family and our marriage always Lord.
Be in the center of our lives.
I offer our family, our lives and our marriage to You Lord.
Grant us the desire of our hearts according to Your will.
In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank the lord Jesus Christ my saviour for blessing me so richly. I thank God for helping me complete ### th week of my pregnancy. I thank him for healing all the nausea and weakness. I thank God I have more energy and I’m being able to complete my art project well. Please continue to pray for...
Replies
9
Views
332
Sometimes I used to feel that I’m too emotional, and I care about others a lot. But I realise that God has made me this way so that I can be a blessing to others and help them. Lately I have been feeling neglected by my family whenever I visit them. I pray for them, stand by them. But they don’t...
Replies
8
Views
288
Lord God, thank You for blessing me + my family. I ask silent requests in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom