Lord God, please send many advocates for me to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God, please send many advocates for me to have promotions in my work areas. Send the advocates to people who decide these things and praying they approach me for paying opportunities. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
140
This has been the worst year I can remember. I graduated with my PhD this summer and no one cared. No celebration ever happened. Once I graduated, it took me over six months to find a job. During those six months, our savings was depleted, my credit card usage skyrocketed to pay the bills and...
Replies
8
Views
317
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying that my schedule will get fixed. I'm full time, and for the last month, my hours are being cut, but God has been making a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, I'm asking that you bring in the coverage and help shut the Lions mouth and stop all persecution and...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom