Lord God Please I Pray That My Toxic ### Stop Playing Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcius

Account Closed
God please put your loving angels and hands around me today. And protect me from the toxic people at my job. Help me to do my job as a security guard properly and make the right decisions. Please keep your loving angels around me when I go on patrol inside and outside of the building. And when I try to tell people various things so that they do not forget to do them, when I'm on patrol, they look at me like I'm crazy. And when something happens, they go and I and say I did not tell them. Which makes me look bad. Lord God please protect me at work because I love my job. This has been my choice of work after leaving the military. I try very hard to do what's right so that I can go home to my ever so beautiful, sweet, loving wife afterwards. Please help my wife and I get out from under our debt and put us on the road to be able to live more comfortably and be able to help people less fortunate than we are. Lord God please bless and put your loving angels and hands on each and every person around the world and help them get through their problems and become better people. Please look after my mother due to her not feeling well. I miss and love her but do not have any money to go visit her or any of my other family members that I miss. My mother is ### years old and I do not know if I'm going to ever going to see her again before she passes away. Let her know that I love her as well as my other family members. And wish that my wife had the chance to go see everyone. My father is ### years old and have not talked to him since my wife and I were married. It seems like we have been forgotten. He changed his number after we married. I just wished we had the money to go and visit. And not make him think that we want to ask for money. Lord God you know my heart. I pray for this in Jesus holy name Amen.
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
Please pray for me in a difficult situation I’m in right now. My ex’s mother is apparently in Canada to handle an exchange of our belongings, but communication has been vague and stressful. I don’t know if things will be returned properly, and the uncertainty is weighing on me. For context, some...
Replies
7
Views
313
My fiance will be 65 this year and I will be 64. We both have been retired since 2016. We each live in our own homes. We both lost our previous spouses. I have no children and he has 5 adult children; 4 of which were foster care children that were adopted as babies or toddlers. The 2 adult...
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom