Lord God, please build up my ### year old's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God, please build up my ### year old's reputation. Strengthen her friendship ties as well. I feel these things will brighten her outlook in life, but if I'm wrong or You want or see something different, please Lord God---let it be Your way because Your way is always best. Praying for my ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
308
Lord God please deliver my son ### from the temptations of the evil one. He has gotten himself in so much trouble in the past and continues making poor decisions with what seems like no regard of consequences. Lord I have been praying for my son ### for so long. Lord save my son. Open his eyes...
Replies
9
Views
754
Please lift up my ### year old daughter. She has been listening to the current culture and thinks that gender fluidity and trans is acceptable. Satan has a hold of her. I lift her up knowing that God is more powerful than what is in the world. That the Lord will deliver her from all evil and...
Replies
8
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom