LORD GOD I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darylpriest

Beloved Servant
LORD GOD I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE ON THIS SITE, PLEASE HEAL, AND PROTECT US ALL, AND GRANT US LORD GOD PROSPERITY, IN JESUS NAME WE GLORIFY YOU. AMEN
 
LORD WE PRAY IN AGREEMENT ASKING YOU HEAR AND ANSWER THIS PRAYER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings today. We had guests come even late at night—something we didn’t expect. Truly, You are the one who brings them to us. I’m also grateful that I was able to pay a part of my child’s needs. Thank You, Lord, for always providing. As I go to sleep...
Replies
6
Views
256
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom