Lord God, i thank you for today and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
Lord God, I thank you for today and I thank you for the things you've given to me. I am confused and lost. I am in need of your rescue. My heart is broken beyond repair and there is only one man on earth that can repair it. Please. Bring ### to me today so that I may be repaired. Thank you for quickly working to make this happen today. Thank you. ###. Amen.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today bring in the help and coverage at work today don't let them call out let there be peace and unity in the workplace I draw a bloodline against all persecution, harassment, pressure, anxiety, and stress I plead the blood of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
212
Am I a true prophet of the LORD God, or a false prophet. I know the following, there are those who do believe that prophets exist today, and they do believe I am indeed a prophet of the LORD God. On the other hand there are those who believe that prophets do exist today, but that I am not one of...
Replies
9
Views
137
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you bring in the help and coverage today at work don't let them call out bring in to work make a way were it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength bless the work of my hands i give you my entire frustration and stress from work I plead the...
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom