Lord God I pray that the temperature will rise ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God I pray that the temperature will rise above freezing and that the neighborhood will be safe to drive through and that the roadways will be clear. I pray God that everything will be ok tonight. Please allow ### to get everyone to stay safe tonight and in the morning as they drive. This weather came on suddenly I pray for everyone's safety. All these things I pray in Jesus name Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me Oh Lord GOD Psalm 86:1 (KJV) "Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy Psalm 121:2 (KJV) My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth". In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
365
they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
189
God i pray for a car have nothing left
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom