Lord God I pray for my daughter ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeful1

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord God I pray for my daughter ### who is going through some really horrific times and she seems to take it out on me. I know our God sees, and understands her anger and hurt. Please pray for her today that God will touch her and meet all her needs, spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally and financially. Our God is truly awesome - Who can compare to him?? None absolutely none. :)
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
11
Views
400
Dear beloved in Christ, My daughter is studying in grade 10 and her exams will commence from February 17. She has scored ### out of ### in Math in her preboard exam. She finds Math and Science difficult. Even though She studies She is not able to score good marks in these subjects. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
316
Father this morning I pray for ### for a positive outcome at the interview at ###. Lord Jesus You say in Your word that Your plans are not to harm us but to prosper us. Lord I stand in the gap praying for that You my God will prosper her with a positive answer from the interview today before the...
Replies
9
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom