Lord God, i praise your name. Please help me in what

stonearvin10

Disciple of Prayer
Lord God, i praise your name. Please help me in what I'm going through. I am afraid of what's going to happen in the future. Please give me an assurance or a sign that everything is going to be alright and I'll be able to go back home to the Philippines with no issues. Strengthen my faith on You. When the day comes for them to decide what to do with me, I pray that it will all be on a positive side. Save me Lord God and Thank you Lord God. Have mercy on me, guide me and protect me from all bad things that could happen. Thank you Lord. Forgive me from all of my sins and help me please. In Jesus Christ name Amen.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me and I will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord u know what he is going through plz have Mercy on him n BLESS all his hand works PROTECT him from all evil things n GUIDE him according to ur WILL FILL him with ur COURAGE n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank-you for praying for this very very serious and important prayer request regarding all of my paper-work that is is done perfectly and ready by tomorrow for a meeting that I have to bring it to... In Jesus's Name I Pray To You Father God Amen xoxox and a huge thank-you for everyone too! xoxox!
Replies
10
Views
334
I have to take a test this afternoon & I ask for prayer that I fully pass it 100% with flying colors & may I not be nervous or anxious at all May I have favor with the person who gives me the test & may everything go smoothly & excellently & 100% perfectly In Jesus's Name I Pray Amen &...
Replies
12
Views
532
MAY I HAVE GREAT FAVOR AND KINDNESS WITH EVERYONE WHO I MUST DEAL WITH TODAY AND ACCOMPLISH EVERYTHING WITH THE HELP OF THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE ASSISTING ME WITH ALL OF THESE THINGS TODAY I ASK THIS ALL OF YOU DADDY GOD NY HEAVENLY FATHER IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU BLESSED TRINITY AMEN
Replies
15
Views
645
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom