Lord God, Daniel 10:18,19...Lord God, 'speak to my ### and strengthen her. Tell her not to be afraid.' Romans 8:26,27 '...the Spirit helps my ### in her weakness. We don't know what to pray for, but the Spirit intercedes for us...' according to God's will.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor...
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to repentance unto life, 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I...
🕊️Holy Spirit Conviction Jn 16:18, Repents 2 Pet 3:9 🙏 Matrimonial spouse given godly sorrow leading to life 2 Cor 7:10... 🙌 Father, You know I have my spouse's best interest in mind -- and my offspring's -- Give godly sorrow producing repentance to my matrimonial, 2 Cor 7:10… I ask she honor...