Lord Give Strength And Help Me Please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me at work today to get the invoice change orders sent to my customer and for fixing our printer. You and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior deserve all of the credit for what I was able to do today at work. Please continue to help me with my projects and...
Replies
6
Views
94
Dear God please help me stop shaking and sweating and having AWS. Please help me overcome my AUD. Please help me get back to work tomorrow and to get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my...
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear God please help me I'm worried about losing my job. I'm trying to handle the work at my current shop and also handle the work at another shop as a project manager and an estimator. I need to be able to get many invoices sent off tomorrow to help my company get paid for the work others have...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom