Lord give me strength to over come my hurt. just ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Sidney

Prayer Warrior
Lord give me strength to over come my hurt.

Just saw my boyfriend of 12 years who recently broke up with me for someone else, he passed me straight like he never knew me. That hurt so much, Lord just have your way, oh Lord.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray to pass my fall semester give me strength amen , Wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and default devine protection from all by the Blood of JESUS Christ Amen and Amen PRAISE GOD OH MIGHTY amen
Replies
7
Views
298
Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Lord, I'm praying for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments, give me self-control. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart today. I plead the blood of...
Replies
9
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom