lord give me strength. Thank-you for your ...

lookingforhealing

Servant of All
lord give me strength. Thank-you for your blessings and for providing me with all that I have. you see the desires of my heart, please help them be fulfilled. Help me to do what is right and protect me. Amen.
 
lord give me strength. Thank-you for your blessings and for providing me with all that I have. you see the desires of my heart, please help them be fulfilled. Help me to do what is right and protect me. Amen.

In agreeing with this prayer in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray to pass my fall semester give me strength amen , Wisdom, clarity, compassion, love and default devine protection from all by the Blood of JESUS Christ Amen and Amen PRAISE GOD OH MIGHTY amen
Replies
7
Views
287
Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Dear God, either bring justice against those who have wronged me, or give me the strength to endure this pain. I place my suffering before You—please act and restore my peace.
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom