Lord get me a n ph n ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus, I pray for ### and ### to get close together once again. Help them enjoy each others company and if it is your will and your plan for their life's, give them the opportunity to date each other. Amen
Replies
10
Views
154
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you give me and my coworkers spiritual strength to overcome our work assignments Lord God i invite you into my day and workplace im praying that the Angel of the Lord encamp around me and my department i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind...
Replies
9
Views
144
They stalking me everywhere that I go n anything that I'm doing . I've tried ignoring them, but that doesn't help.Please call me back at this phone number ###.I really want them gone for good once and for all.Please help me me get rid of these uninvited ghosts
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,394
Messages
16,810,769
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom