Lord forgive us our sins and thank You for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord forgive us our sins and thank You for everything. Please give a miracle healing to my husband from his lung illness and grant my brother a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank you.
 
James 5:14-16 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, I pray that You heal ### husband of lung disease and provide her brother with a job in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:27: And they will go to others and say, ‘I have sinned, I have perverted what is right, but I did not get what I deserved. In Job 33:27, Elihu speaks about someone who, after experiencing God’s mercy, openly admits their...
Replies
9
Views
197
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Kings 24:20 : It was because of the LORD’s anger that all this happened to Jerusalem and Judah, and in the end he thrust them from his presence. Now Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon. Our prayer: "Heavenly Lord God, when we...
Replies
9
Views
140
Heavenly Father, forgive us our sins, for being an apostate, hypocrite and disobedient to Your precepts and word. Thanking our good Lord Jesus for being our sacrificial lamb, redeemer and our way to be clothe by the righteousness of God. Through His anointing of our sins and the incarnated word...
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom