Lord, forgive me for missing church today. I really ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord, forgive me for missing church today. I really can't stand starting my week without it. Also, I feel like my weeks don't go right without it. But please let me have a good week. Please keep me safe & protected from this enemy. From what it looks like, I may have finally got rid of him. I could not change this young man. I prayed, but he still showed me his dark ways. You are in control of us all, and you move at your own pace. Let me have acceptance after knowing him for 7 years, his season in my life is up. Help me let the feelings and love I have for this evil man be taken away. I understand, it cannot be love on his behalf if he would steal from me, verbally & physically abuse me and disrespect my loved ones. He may not consistently cheated on me, like other men in my past. But he hurt me just as bad, if not worse! He always wanna cry, and threaten me or to kill himself if I don't be with him. But Lord help me to not be worried about that. Please, release my heart from him. Give it to a man, who would never do this to me. I don't expect perfection in humans. But I don't want a man who disrespect my family, and bring harm and hurt my way. Instead I want a family man, and someone who would protect me from harm, and someone who supports my dreams and God fearing.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord forgive me for missing Church today and there’s no excuse I know but please forgive me in Jesus name I pray amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
353
Lord, forgive me but I have major resentment toward my step mother in law. She is a horrible manipulative person who lies, gaslights, and is a narcissist. She intentionally says and does things to upset my children and I, and plays favorites with them. She makes my son out to be the golden child...
Replies
5
Views
305
Lord thanks for today I really felt happy yesterday for the things you have done to me. Please lord Save all us from the devil spirits please save me from my enemies who is trying to destroy my life lord please save me thank you lord for giving my man back to me I never do any mistakes to him...
Replies
3
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom