Lord Father, thank You for bringing a new light ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord Father, thank You for bringing a new light into my life. You promised me rain in this drought and You delivered. Praise You! I have forgiven and let go of the past. I have a promising future now. I will continue to pray for the one in the past as I should. And I will pray for the one in my present and future as well. Thank You Father, Praise You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen!
 
Heavenly Father you are the one true God. The God of the living not the dead. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Hallowed be your name. I pray for ### and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the blood of Jesus Christ and the name of Jesus Christ--Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
313
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
8
Views
187
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom