Lord Father, please bless all those who have asked ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Father, please bless all those who have asked for your help and hear their prayer. I pray for my father's cancer surgery, that he will heal and his mind, body and spirit will be renewed. I pray for my mother and thank you for her faith. I pray for my brothers, that all their dreams and goals will come true. I pray for my sister's health, happiness, and future success. May my whole family be loved and safe. I pray that I will get into Law school God, and I pray that I will be happy, financially well off so that I can care for my family, and happily married to the man of my dreams. Please lord help my family to be healthy and happy. Forgive our past transgressions and lead us into the blissful light. Bless today, and tomorrow. Lift me up Angels, Saints, and the Holy Spirit, and work miracles in my life. I ask this through Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ our saviour. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, bless all those who are greeters in the house of the Lord. Smile, be happy, be joyful and welcome everyone to the house of the Lord. I rather be a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84.10 Please fast and pray before the Lord to be faithful...
Replies
10
Views
594
Lord Father please forgive me of all my sins and hear my prayer. I need my wife to put me first. Stop cheating. Stop insulting and actually make me feel loved and wanted. To come back to our marriage. I just did so very much for her and day after getting all her wants I'm attacked by her and...
Replies
7
Views
322
Lord Father, Please assist me in obtaining the Service Certificates from ### and ### as soon as possible, I seek your divine intervention and miracles, as I have not returned the company laptop to ###, and they are demanding ### rupees. Please ensure they do not request the laptop or any...
Replies
9
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom