Lord Father, I will not give up hope that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord Father, I will not give up hope that You will heal my beloved ### and bring her back to me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've given up hope in this life nothing makes sense anymore can't get a decent job God has given up on me doesn't answer prayers friends have given on me any prayers would be nice Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
253
Heavenly father I praise and thank you for this blessed day I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ father show me the way in the crucial situation I am facing for over 20 years being abused mentally and emotionally and sometimes physical at this time I am sitting in the lobby of the hotel...
Replies
7
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom