Lord Father, bless us all with victories. Watch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord Father, bless us all with victories. Watch over our loved ones wherever they are. Bring us closer, Lord, bring us closer. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for giving me a job and please bless this job market I pray that job searcher don't give up of I can get a job so can you. Please pray that the jobless get jobs and the homeless get homes. I am afraid of losing my Social Security benefits and I almost lost them a few times because...
Replies
7
Views
291
My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
365
Father thank you for all the victories and miracles over my life and family. God please we need a conducive and standard house of our own according to your perfect will Lord. Make us a house owner Father.
Replies
9
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom